THE FUTURE CONTINUOUS TENSE



                                    15-  THE FUTURE CONTINUOUS TENSE
15-1   FORM
Affirmative
Negative
Interrogative
I will be studying.
You will be working.
He/She/It will be eating.
We will be talking.
You will be sleeping.
They will be shopping.

I won't be studying.
You won't be working.
He/She/It won't be eating.
We won't be talking.
You won't be sleeping.
They won't be shopping.

Will 1 be studying?
Will you be working? Will he/she/it be eating?
Will we be talking?
Will you be sleeping? Will they be shopping?

15-2   USE OF THE FUTURE CONTINUOUS TENSE

a)       Bu tense'i, gelecekte bir noktada yapıyor olacağımız eylemleri ifade etmek için kullanırız.

Don't call me tomorrow between ten and eleven I'll be having an interview then.
This time next year, you'll probably be attending university.
My plane departs at nine tomorrow, so I'll be flying to New York at this hour tomorrow.

b)        Bu tense'i birinden bir şey rica ederken de kullanabiliriz.

"Will you be going past the post office when you go out?"
'Yes. Why?"
"If so, can you post this letter for me?"
"Will you be using your bike tomorrow?"
"No, I don't think so."
"If not, can you lend it to me for the afternoon?"